Monday, September 8, 2008

Time Managment

Just as I thought.

Even though the pledge started out strong, things always tend to fall short like maintaining a blog when classes start.

Reluctant to give up, the next best thing now it just to lower the quantity self dialogue and just put out some short summary.

So classes have started in AAU, and so far the best decision I made was putting on a tie and a phadora. For some reason they help with the first day jitters out of the way. Teachers are strict, and assignments are hefty and all this healthy dose of stress was something that I have been waiting for after the Hawaii trip.

To keep things short. I have to say that the first impression of my typography instructor left me with confidence. Confidence that I could actually let her teach me what typography is about, and that she is not going to be a waste of time. Although strict and demanding seems like the core of her brand of discipline, and whether I'll be able to cope or not, only time can tell.

No comments: